7.1.09

HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION


Itemized here will be all the evidence of the crimes and Human Right Violations  that HRC-Human Rights Commission Nova Scotia had to commit to avoid an investigation against Irvine Carvery and his group of perpetrators who inflicted unchartered amounts of racial violence on my family and property. Irvine Carvery is a unionized government employee protected by others of the same who currently works for Housing-Dept of Community Services and the HRM School Board..

Had he been a white man and repeatedly called me a fucking crazy black bitch  as he did on a regular basis in that community he would have been investigated, criminally charged and terminated immediately. Instead, being a black man in Halifax he was allowed to call me this ( fucking crazy white bitch) on a regular basis telling my perpetrators-offending and criminal other residents that were black, 'he will be getting rid of the crazy white bitch soon'-and often shared personal information from my file and from complaints issued by me against with these perps on serious crimes and housing violations. He also ignored my daily grievances against certain same black families that are known sociopaths who he let racially violate my family and fraud Housing privy. 

When I finally got Carvery to the Tenancy Board he was protected by two corrupt public servants Alan Bickle and Gerard Hashey. However he was not protected by adjudicator DParker, who told Carvery to his face he was not a credible person. You dear reader didnot get to know about this and all the racial violence Carvery allowed and promoted because Daily News made sure you you didnot find out, they pulled from the story/hearing last minute-you didnot get to hear about how all my  grievances against Carvey were missing from my Housing file along with all the racial hate crimes-all hidden by Pat Lawrence and Harold Dillon..Parker was not fooled by this social racist  pimp.. 

When Carvery lost the hearing he escalated the racial violence and harassment  against my family citing ' that crazy white bitch will get tired of the abuse and move-'I attempted to take my life  which was hidden by police/crown/mayor Kelly, Housing management, 2 Tory ministers Tand the HRC who allowed the violence to escalate because they didnot investigate him for the crimes against humanity he and his posse committed against me and mine for 4 years...because all the black staff at HRC  gave Carvery a pass he was able to murder my family in broad daylight.

This is the racial enabling we have in Nova Scotia that is promoting disdain and racial discohesion.

Despite all the evidence of the abuse from 2001- 2004 the HRC refused to investigate Carvery stating 'it was not in the public's best interest' to do so after they called me racist the first time around hoping I was one of those weak white folk in this province who would run with my tail between my legs. Their racist stereotype of white women backfired.  They sent Carvery a copy of the first letter they sent to me calling me the racist and not him, the damage they did to me on that alone is immeasurable. They had zero evidence of my being racist and mounds of evidence to his abuse of authority, failing to act as a property manager along racist lines, inciting racial hate crimes including a copy of a fabricated letter that he and his posse drafted stating I assulated 22 black kids in Mulgrave Park. 

HRC didnot send Carvery a copy of the second letter  recanting that I was a racist but this was now not in the 'best interest of the public'  to investigate Irvine Carvery-oh but the public would disagree....anytime their hard earned tax dollars  fund the wages of someone committing racist hate crimes as a public servant while also being protected by Other weak white public servants IS in the public's best interest...........

HRC's word are in themselves a gross bastardization of the Human Rights Act and United Nations Declaration of Human Rights: we are ALL in trouble. 

All was reported to May Ann Francis for an investigation for the immeasurable racism that w asepidemic in her office aginst whiet wiomen whil they empowe violknet abclk men. and women in vulenrbale community

May Ann Francis did absolutely nothing. Which then was filed with Michael Baker who  I am told eventually gave her the Lt Governor job.  It is not a coincidence that many public servants who hid/colluded/committed depraved crimes committed against me since 1992 have received gratuitous promotions/awards/passes/retirements in 4 Nova Scotia departments and several agencies-sociopaths getting ahead.

See what they had and form your own opinions of what the HRC did. I already know and just to drop one hint....Kirk Johnson case hit the news two weeks after my case of racial violence Irvine Carvery organized was quietly dismissed and ignored.The HRC dfdfre my poclei matter tot eh Poclei Comisosn citnmg they do nto do poclei grieavcne whish you shoudl thena sk-why dithey do Kike  this agisnrcaisms gainst ema hiet womn. becasue ti eins botht eh poclei and carvery whsoe son is HRM police. Th iens coeiton fo oru city

Corrupt public servants at the NS Human Rights Commission that have yet to be criminally investigated by the justice minister are:

Lynn Hartley, Vikki Samuel, James Dewar, May Ann Francis and Mike Noonon. When I asked what portfolio they fit under they gave me a run around to find it out it belonged to corrupt Mike Baker's own portfolio.They lied and lied  stating they didnot know whose jurisdiction  they fit under-ethical folks make a point of being transparent...which is why the HRC is not transparent.

After I asked for investigation the next thing I hear is May Ann Francis became Lt Governor of this province and this after refusing to investigate the corruption and racism of black staff in her own office.

What Irvine Carvery and his Posse were allowed to do to my family with HRC and Ombudsman Office and Mayor and Police and David Morse's permission led to several medical issues and subsequent hospitalization and new home with a child molester. 

It should become apparent after reading the enclosed that reporters such as Steven Kimber, whose lips are surgically attached to Carvery's ass, are a disgrace to journalism and fail to educate the public about the Truth. Chronicle Herald's Mike Lighstone is as guilty-he knew about every single police and Carvery and HRC and city council/mayor crime and didnot report it to you.. ..read with caution




FEDERAL PRISON vs PARLIAMENT
IRVINE CARVERY:
Is he whack or smoking crack?
In March 2001, former resident Irvine Carvery (Daisy's son) spoke at hearing in Halifax to mark the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.-found on a website about Africville.

He should be in FEDERAL PRISON for at least one death motivated by his racist hate toward white people and years of organized racial violence he did to my family while he was property manager at Mulgrave Park...
 
The amount of trauma and depravity he did to my family using criminals in the community to do his bidding while hiding behind his son, an HRM police offisewer.... Carvery has done many a wrong against many in Metro Regional Housing Authority..using tax payers' money to subsidize his social life and his racist and unethical practice of letting black families fraud Nova Scotia Welfare and Housing and the tax payers who fund these programs--this is his version for reparation!
 
The crimes he has committed against my family have been hidden by: 
 
FED-TORIES Bob Nicholson, Stockwell Day; Sheila Frazer 
PROV-TORY David Morse, Judy Streatch; 
MRHA Patricia Lawrence, Harold Dillon, 
Mayor Peter Kelly, 
chief of police Frank Beazly and the NS Police Commission-Nadine Cooper-Mont, 
3 members of the Ombudsman Office-Eliane Ventruini and Christine Brennan, 
Wanda Thomas Bernard- a notorious racist hostage-taker, 
Human Rights Commission May-Ann Francis, Viki Samuels, Michael Noonan, James Dewar and Lynn Hartley; 
Liberal- Michel Samson, Russell McKinnon, Wayne Calwell 
NDP Kevin Deveau, Alexa McDonough, Maureen MacDonald, Jerry Blumenthal 
Several lawyers at NS and Dalhousie Legal Aid-Gottingen Street who were supposed to working as my advocate on all the abuse issues but instead attached their lips to Carvery's ass instead of enforcing an appeal order that unanimously ruled in my favour against Irvine Carvery and MRHA. They allowed him to keep abusing me until my attempt -they received many calls from me for assistance because of the daily  racist violence and did nothing while they had an open tenancy file..
Media that received packages of documents and/or did interviews but kept this disturbing info from the HRM public CBC: Kim Garrity    and Chronicle Herald: Michael Lightstone

Daily News: did an brief article about the violence my family endured but it fell short of any meaningful social impact because the journalist cancelled his plans last minute to be at the Appeal Hearing against Irvine Carvery and Metro Regional Housing Authority. Irvine Carvery was told to his face by the adjudicator that he was not a credible person in his account of the issues. I, on the other hand, has piles of documents and photos and witnesses to the abuse my family endured and still Carvery was not terminated from employment as a public servant. 

MRHA-Housing Pat Lawrence, his boss and Harold Dillon, her boss, were not in attendance at this appeal hearing that lasted 6 hours I had that much evidence. Abuse, racial terrorism and damages done to my family by those who were allowed to violate several laws: constitutional, criminal and residential.

Ethical management make sure to be part of any doings that involve the conduct of their employees. But she not only knew about the abuse as she received calls and papers as it occurred but she was also part of the denigration of my family name and as women with multitple disabilities. She took visible allegiance with woman beaters, drug dealers, violent offenders, child molesters and abusers against me to get me out of her neighbourhood so she did not have to fire Carvery who would, right on time, accuse her of being a racist. 

It is well known in public housing including Uniacke Square if you are black you could do what you want because Pat would run in fear at the threat of a race card being played against her. She was fully aware of the racist violence my family endured that put my family at harm's door every day and put me in and out of medical crisis and she did nothing. 

NO BODY did a thing despite all of them public employees being paid by YOU to not only not do their jobs but to commit crimes so depraved they would shock the most seasoned of people.

Maureen MacDonald and Jerry Blumenthal both attended a meeting where few of us joined the Neighbourhood Watch posse. Elders cried in the room as they told one story after another to both of these so called elected representatives who did nothing. Keep in mind both knew about my abuse by same posse months earlier and did nothing. Maureen Mac knew over a phone call about the racial hate crimes organized and encouraged by Carvery and knew of every act of police brutality I endured to shut me up, she knew I had multiple disabilities and the abuse and trauma were keeping me in medical crisis after medical crisis -she said she would get back to me, she never did and my family suffered daily all day long because of these racist hate and police crimes until my attempt to take my life in May 2004, crimes and trauma MacDonald could have and should have stopped in 2001.

Elders as well as myself talked about how the police deliberately would not charge the black thugs despite the evidence, trauma and damages. They didnot want to deal with Irvine Carvery whose son is also a police offisewer. 

On the night of this meeting a couple had talked about how their senior friends were in the hospital from being assaulted by same posse and that several of them had their homes of for sale. Peter Kelly was invited by me to attend this meeting since he refused to address the abuse issues I already sat with him about ( see scanned blog letter). Peter Kelly could not be bothered attending to hear about how the black thugs and police were harming innocent seniors and persons with disabilities especially if you were white. Peter Kelly and Maureen MacDonald did not want to deal with Irvine Carvery either since they already had words over the Africville issues, a great issue that Carvery is pimping for credit and attention but the community knows the truth about Irvine Carvery the sociopathic opportunist that never leaves home without his 52 deck. 

Gotta love those NDP who love scum more than their victims.
Jerry Blumenthal has announced he is running against Patrick Murphy.
A thug supporter versus a thug? Should be interesting.


Sadly we could not possibly scan all documents given to the aforementioned about the crimes committed by IRVINE CARVERY against my non-black family, against me as a white woman.
IRVINE CARVERY is a racist sociopath who should be in FEDERAL PRISON not FEDERAL PARLIAMENT!
The only people who find worth in this sociopathic sick feck are those just like him and/or spineless white folks who think by showing this scumbag visible allegiance they are down with the peeps.
Or, they know if they do not agree with him he will paper cut them with the race card. Sadly these pathetic white folks allow this scumbag to do what he wants causing immeasurable damage to too many to count. 
 
Is it poetic justice or kharma: Maureen MacDonald NDP cannot stand Carvery and he may become her superior? 

She received a desperate call from me in April 2002 begging her for help against Irvine Carvery and his organized posse of racist thugs, she knew Carvery and his posse were harming my family and putting me into medical crisis on a regular basis. 
 
She did nothing. I reported her to Alexa Macdonough. She did nothing. I stopped voting NDP when I realized how weak and and false they were. The betrayal was difficult to process.
We are all for affirmation action and diverse employment however having rapists as city councillors and racist sociopaths as members of parliament...well ....we just think that is asking a wee bit much from the moral good public of metropolis!

~~~~~~~~



More to be posted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.
Human Rights Commission
Michael Noonan
April 30 2006
Re: Gayle McIntyre: versus Irvine Carvery

The following have been requested several times and I have not been received to date:

1) the letter authored by Lynn Hartley calling me a racist-this is the first dismissal reason ( they recanted later with a second reply and reason for the dismissal)

2) my immediate response to this letter on who I am in reference to being white woman other than the HRC constant need to refer to me as ‘white woman’. ( HRC had first put through to Affirmative Action, that is how confused they are-only NON -WHITES pretended to work on my case).

3) confirmation that my file with HRC does NOT have any written request from me to investigate the HRM police department ( when I asked HRC why they did the Kirk Johnson case and not mine against the police they said they didnot do police matters- when I pointed out that Johnsons' case was a police mateer they retaliated saying they refuse to speak to me. They said they reviewed the police information I gave them and said I had no case against the police yet my family was destroyed from all their abuse over many years up to my attempt to take my life they still abuse me and my son. They could not show me proof they looked at the police material I gave them, they ONLY said they did after I brought up their racism in doing the Johnson police case and not mine which was entangled with the Irvine Carvery abuse case because Carvery's son is a HRM police officer and the HRM put me in housing by way of years of abuse and corruptiont and mysogyny that gave me disabilities and poverty, murdering my family- crimes hidden by Chief Beazley, Mayor Kelly the Police Commission and HRC )

4) confirmation that my file does NOT have any written letter dismissing my
grievance against HRM police as per my written ‘request’ by me prior to the public announcement of Kirk Johnson case against the HRM police.

5) the letter, dated after the Kirk Johnson public announcement, that I sent to Dewar on the fact that the HRC told me that HRC does NOT do investigations against HRM police and deferred me to NS Police Commission.

6) confirmation that my file DOES contain a letter dated after the Johnson public announcement against HRM police, by Dewar responding to my previous letter about HRC refusing to do any investigation into HRM police abuse against me over several years and deferred me to Police Commission.( received)

7) the letter stating that HRC will NOT process my grievance as they stated it was not in he public’s best interest to investigate the numerous HRC violations committed by Irvine Carvery of MRHA against Gayle McIntyre

8) the letter were I requested that Viki Samuels be removed from the Irvine Carvery file due to personal conflict of interest evident in her inappropriate language to me via a uninvited phone call to my home in favour of IC while she was working on my file against Carvery. ( she made a personal comment that she didnot appreciate me calling Irvine Carvery a racist and I told her I didnot appreciate her prejudicial ass on my file- I have no doubt this corrupt scum is the one who changed the name of my primary racist abuser from Irvine Carvery to Metro Regional Housing Authority on all communications without my consent-she was also asked why she was calling my home when they were told they are so corrupt they are to speak to me in writing- she clearly thought she would intimidate me with her obvious dislike and disrespect for intelligent white women who had no issue calling a racist black man a racist black man).

9) confirmation that Pat Lawrence and Irvine Carvery did in fact receive a copy of the second reason for dismissing my file-not in the public’s best interest- that replaced the first dismissal by Lynn Hartley -calling me the racist despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary as per abuse I sustained by Carvery .

10) confirmation that HRC is processing the Helen Williams, a black woman, assault by a HRM Officer Cooke with an ‘e’ .(received)

11) addendum- the letter stating my outrage that the HRC changed the defendants name on my file to Metro Regional Housing Authority when my grievances clearly state that I endured immeasurable racial violence committed and organized by Irvine Carvery. HRC did NOT have my permission to change the name of the defendant.


COMMUNICATIONS WITH NO RESPONSE FROM HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION:

PHONE CALLS:

May 24 2006 -resend this entire email and request for letters requested by me
Michael Noonan –resend to this address noonnmg@gov.ns.ca and mailed May 25 2006.
Refusal by Human Rights Commission to respond on April 01, April 08, May 07, May 08, May 18 2006 for same requested items on my extensive and substantiated file against Irvine Carvery who was racially violent to me as a government employee, property manager at Mulgrave Park, over a three year period.



MAY 18 2006-left another voice mail on general mail box for M Noonan who has refused to mail me the requested letters( see enclosed) revealing the deliberate and systemic corruption and criminality of HRC regarding my extensive file against Irvine Carvery for their own political agenda and nepotism.

MAY 07 2006-Regarding the wrong letters sent to me after leaving 3 voice mails in detail on what letters I was requesting. No calls or emails were returned by HRC. Spoke with Michael Noonan about wrong letters we agreed that I will send an email on requested letters again as he did not appreciate my pointing out that the James Dewar letter about dismissing police complaint was a fabricated letters in a deliberate and illegal attempt to hide the corruption HRC did on my file against Irvine Carvery during the K Johnson matter becoming public.


RESEND May 08 2006 to noonanmg@gov.ns.ca

Just a note: I realize it may take a moment to peruse my file for the items requested. Can you let me know when they are on the way via courier. The last courier inappropriately tried to enter my home causing quite a lot of stress and discomfort never mind endangering the safety of the courier, as HRC did not tell me one was on the way and I thought he was trying to break into my home.

Thank you Gayle McIntyre

-----Original Message-----From: gayle [mailto:gaylemcintyre@eastlink.ca] Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:34 PMTo: 'noonanmg@gov.ns.ca'Subject: requested documents from my HRC file against Irvine Carvery

Enclosed are the required documents. Gayle McIntyre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayann Francis allowed her staff, Irvine Carvery and his minions, other Blacks ,to commit repeated depraved racially hate crimes against my family for over 3 years. I guess she was hoping she could slide into the lieutenant's job without anyone knowing that she supports racially hate crimes against white folk?

-----Original Message-----From: gayle [mailto:gaylemcintyre@eastlink.ca] Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:37 PMTo: 'hrcinquiries@gov.ns.ca'Subject: Mayann Francis ONLY

Mayann Francis,

I am requesting the following information from my file that was closed due to hidden agendas in your office and by one Viki Samuels and without benefit of an investigation mixed with permissive lying from one James Dewar.

My name is Gayle McIntyre ( nee Gail) against IRVINE CARVERY and named other Black people who had caused my family outrageous suffering due to racial violence supported by many documents including many police incident reports while I was in Mulgrave Park.CON’T
~~~
2.
Michael Noonan Human Rights Commission
June 18 2006
As per your own words you were to send me the documents that I requested. You said I would receive them by June 2 2006 it is now June 18 2006 and I have not heard one word not even a little note stating you needed more time to go through archives. This would not have surprised me as I submitted many grievances ignored by Housing about Carvery, papers and incident reports lots of evidence, far more than Kirk Johnson, on the outrageous racist abuse and violence I endured directly from Irvine Carvery and through his organized little group of minions who terrorized my family and property daily on his behalf.
There is also all the police evidence of misconduct and malicious persecution while trying to have these people charged. Of course had I known Carvery's son was an officer I would have made the connection faster in how the police were deliberately working with Carvery, confirmed, to force me out of Housing. Instead they murdered my life and have been protected by corrupt illegal agencies such as yours.
Any way I am still waiting for the requested files, my files on this matter. If you are refusing then please put that in writing though the silence of May-Ann Francis and you already spoke volumes at a public meeting.
Gayle McIntyre
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Noonan [mailto:NOONANMG@gov.ns.ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:54 PM
To: gayle
Subject: Re: resend: failure to respond
Ms. McIntyre:
I am in receipt of your request for copies of documentation. It has required that we request copies of documents from archives and I expect to receive that by early next week. I will reply to your request by Friday, June 2, 2006. Thank you.
MN
Michael Noonan
Special Assistant to the Director & CEO
N.S. Human Rights Commission
P.O. Box 2221
Halifax NS B3J 3C4
Tel: 902-424-4622 Cell: 902-430-8346
Fax: 902-424-2407
>>> gayle 5/24/2006 11:49:34 pm >>>
Michael Noonan -resend to this address noonnmg@gov.ns.ca and mailed May 25 2006.
Refusal by Human Rights Commission to respond on April 01, April 08, May 07, May 08, May 18 2006 for same requested items on my extensive and substantiated file against Irvine Carvery who was racially violent to me as a government employee, property manager at Mulgrave Park, over a three year period.
~~~
A fellow advocate rfrm across Canda submits:
3. Beverley from Calgary sends this email.....editted for privacy...

Hello. I am intrigued by your website and its celebration of free speech, fairness and grassroots activism I would like to suggest to you a few issues which you may wish to pursue.

1. tax bias in favor of some care styles over others (eg. daycare not dayhome, daycare not mom or dad at home, daycare not grandma care) (daycare funding by government at $10,000 per child per space, plus CCED tax breaks, plus daycare lobby funding)

2. tax bias against the single income family (which pays 45% higher tax on a given household income based on earning style alone)

3. pension bias against the homemaker whose care work is not counted at all -result being poverty in old age

4. maternity benefits -which favor employee women and ignore self-employed mothers, employer mothers plus all those mothers who put in under 600 paid hours or who were already home with a child. In other words a benefit for bonding with a child which is based on something irrelevant- how much you earn

5. discrimination in law in the above areas that could be seen as a violation of Charter rights under Section 15 - equal benefit under the law, as well as violations of the Convention on the Rights of the child which says a child has the right to be raised in the presence of parents wherever possible - though Canada clearly penalizes kids in the presence of their parents

6. how child poverty is actually made worse by having removed the family allowance and making the CTB reduced so severely based on income so that it is far from universal. And how those on welfare don't even get it because welfare counts it as income and reduces their welfare it they get it.

7.how women's rights to do what men do earning have advanced but how women's recognition for doing what women have always done has actually regressed - so that women are not moving towards greater equality at all. (third wave feminism wants value for unpaid work too - but Canada does not do this yet)

8. how even the new Harper plan is not enough and not fairly administered. It is not really universal since many have to apply (though birth records could easily have made this not required), and from what I hear it is going to be clawed back for those on welfare and taxed. And how its amount pales in comparision to the requests of many advocates and researchers who say that at least $4,000 - $5,000 per year is more appropriate.

I have several websites which you may wish to glance through for background to this national movement that is being called Care of the Child Coalition Related websites: http://fundthechild.tripod.com 
http://m0ther.blogspot.com (the 0 is a zero, metaphoric typo I suppose)

Beverly also writes: 
I also made a complaint at the UN about this in 1997 (the UN agreed there is a problem as did several other nations but Canada stonewalled) And I made 5 count em 5 requests from our Attorneys General to have these inequities reviewed by the Supreme Court and have been turned down 5 times no real reasons given AND you may also wish to look more closely into the fact that when I complained to the Human Rights Commission about these issues above, I found out through Access to Information that there was actually an effort to suppress the complaint.

my reply...Hello Beverley....
THANK YOU....I am just getting caught up in some of those links you provided thank you..WOW thanks for including those sticky notes...but not shocked at the overt games being played with you....
Do you mind if I paste your email suggestions to the website as that is the intent of our site...to be all about community voicing out.....Beverley, there is so much I want to say on my site but in my enthusiasm I am trying NOT to monopolized my own website LOL...
 
Child welfare and rights are my back ground and have discussed all of your issues here locally and spoke out against Harper supposed cure for poverty etc of children.I can post adnausem by try not to....so was hoping folks such as yourself would jump right in....We are still new and our next campaign is to walk the streets to pass out our website for submissions.

Your issues are most definitely shared among those of us in NS sick and tired of the incestuous rhetoric of govt. I do like posting links however being that some of our readers are not computer savy I prefer to print some of the info out for their reading comfort.

Please keep in touch ..we have shared visions for sure....thanks for finding us ... the deliberate silencing of ethical person is an agenda they do so well and I do understand your need to be so thorough BELIEVE ME HRC-NS violated its own ACT many times and fabricated documents to hide lies I uncovered.

edited to add: we are having difficulty converting the documents to scanner to text that can fit into the blog...we are still hoping that you the reader can view the documents yourself on the overt criminality and unconstitutionality of the NS Human Rights Commission as they venomously pursue alleged black complaints against whites but not the other way around and how they took on the Kirk Johnson case though told me they do not do police complaints. When I asked them (James Dewar) about their hypocrisy he told me they will no longer speak with me. Those who attended our debut got a chance to see the documents in overhead.