8.1.09

IRVINE CARVERY : FEDERAL PRISON vs PARLIAMENT

wuzzupdates: 
On the day I was in court to speak to Judge Digby about  firing  lawyer Anne Calder  after realizing she was as corrupt as the rest of them.....I walked out of the courtroom and who should be hiding behind two sheriffs pretending to be an expert on the school violence issue yet could not care less about the black kids in public housing living in drug-selling and violent homes....this scumbag himself had the audacity to say hello to me as I came down the stairs and with restraint I said the only thing I could say as I can only speak the truth- do not say hello to me you corrupt piece of shite.......

This racist scum bag murdered me in Mulgrave Park with his daily racist violence for 4 years, carried out by his minions, depraved scum just like him, and had the nerve to say hello to me!!!!!!


IRVINE CARVERY:

Is he whack or smoking crack?

In March 2001, former resident Irvine Carvery (Daisy's son) spoke at hearing in Halifax to mark the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.-found on a website about Africville.


He should be in FEDERAL PRISON for at least one death motivated by his racist hate toward white people and years of organized racial violence he did to my family while he was property manager at Mulgrave Park..

What is a stunning symptom of his many  pathologies is that he has the audacity to offer support on his racebook I mean facebook that 'no one should be terrorized in their own community'- regarding the Howe  cross burning yet sociopath Irvine Carvery is responsible for very single racial hate crimes and terrorism  he organized against my family when we lived in our community of Mulgrave Park where he with HRM police assistance, severely harmed me and my son  for years resulting in serious  damages  now being hidden by the NDP Minister of Community Services Denise Refuse-Patterson, 

Yes you are right Carvery, no one should endure the  type of racist scum terrorist you are, a undeserving public servant who abused your position  to terrorize my white family so you could spread hate in the community while falsely claiming to be a black advocate. Carvery is a racist terrorist yes but I guess that is okay because I am white.

There is an existing NS Appeals Court order against Irvine Carvery for his gross negligence as property manager as it pertained to property issues and abuse as he allowed a violent black family, one of several he allowed to fraud Housing and/or welfare, to throw their garbage including human waste on my laundry-lawn on a regular basis. While being the target of racial slurs and death threats all day every day. While having to listen to hardcore crap with offensive language and lyrics all day every day . While having to be subjected to them beating each other up in front of their children on a regular basis. While they smoked dope on the stoop and the smoke coming into my house all day every day...the list is long....( child welfare and the police and Irvine Carvery never once responded to protect these defenseless black children)

Irvine Carvery was allowed by white-washed Dalhousie Legal Aid to violate most of the court order as he refused to do what the judge court order him to. They refused to issue an Execution of Order and instead asked me to put up with the maintenance issues that I just fought so hard for in court. The work that was court order to be done by Carvery was not done until I moved out by the next property manager.
Irvine Carvery was not fired as any white person would have been, after my attempt to take my life to stop the racist abuse from him and classist/mysogynistic abuse by police, he was moved to Uniacke Square instead of prison.
 
The amount of trauma and depravity he did to my family using criminals in the community to do his bidding while hiding behind his son, an HRM police offisewer.... Carvery has done many a wrong against many in Metro Regional Housing Authority..using tax payers' money to subsidize his social life and his racist and unethical practice of letting black families fraud Nova Scotia Welfare and Housing and the tax payers who fund these programs--this is his version for reparation!

The gross negligence/derelict of duty by Irvine Carvery on a daily basis as a property manager now at Uniacke Square is well known by residents and upper management alike, management too cowardly to enforce the policies equally, impartially and legally, management responsible for keeping these vulnerable communities violent and unwell. 

What do they care they do not have to live in deplorable living conditions while a sociopathic property manager allows depraved thugs to control the other residents through terror and threat. Carvery is fully aware of who sells drugs, who is frauding welfare and housing, who is abusing their children and neglecting their youth and he never reports them as required by the law the rest of us must obey.

If he is truly a black advocate as amateur journalists like Stephen Kimber would like unassuming non-poor folks to believe, then he would be doing whatever he could to improve the conditions of the community he brags about as being like home. Instead like any other pimp, he lives off the avails of the vulnerable.
No, like any other scumbag he has attached himself to a worthy socio-poli issue, Africville, to hide behind. Without Africville, Irvine Carvery who? 

Rule number one: you do not hire individuals who are related to the scum in these most vulnerable communities. 
 
The crimes he has committed against my family have been hidden by:
FED-TORIES Bob Nicholson, Stockwell Day; Sheila Frazer PROV-TORY David Morse, Judy Streatch; MRHA Patricia Lawrence, Harold Dillon, Mayor Peter Kelly, chief of police Frank Beazly and the NS Police Commission-Nadine Cooper-Mont, 3 members of the Ombudsman Office-Eliane Ventruini and Christine Brennan, Wanda Thomas Bernard, Human Rights Commission May-Ann Francis, Viki Samuels, Michael Noonan, James Dewar and Lynn Hartley; Liberal- Michel Samson, Russell McKinnon, Wayne Calwell and NDP Kevin Deveau, Alexa McDonough and Maureen MacDonald and Jerry Blumenthal
Media that received packages of documents and/or did interviews but kept this disturbing info from the HRM public
CBC: Kim Garrity
Chronicle Herald: Michael Lightstone
Daily News: did an brief article about the violence my family endured but it fell short of any meaningful social impact because the journalist cancelled his plans last minute to be at the Appeal Hearing against Irvine Carvery and Metro Regional Housing Authority. Irvine Carvery was told to his face by the adjudicator that he was not a credible person in his account of the issues. I, on the other hand, has piles of documents and photos and witnesses to the abuse my family endured and still Carvery was not terminated from employment as a public servant. 

Pat Lawrence, his boss and Harold Dillon, her boss, were not in attendance at this appeal hearing that lasted 6 hours I had that much evidence. Abuse, racial terrorism and damages done to my family by those who were allowed to violate several laws: constitutional, criminal and residential.

Ethical management make sure to be part of any doings that involve the conduct of their employees. But she not only knew about the abuse as she received calls and papers as it occurred but she was also part of the denigration of my family name and as women with multiple disabilities. She took visible allegiance with woman beaters, drug dealers, violent offenders, child molesters and abusers against me to get me out of her neighbourhood so she did not have to fire Carvery who would, right on time, accuse her of being a racist. 

It is well known in public housing including Uniacke Square if you are black you could do what you want because Pat would run in fear at the threat of a race card being played against her. She was fully aware of the racist violence my family endured that put my family at harm's door every day and put me in and out of medical crisis and she did nothing. 

NO BODY did a thing despite all of them public employees being paid by YOU to not only not do their jobs but to commit crimes so depraved they would shock the most seasoned of people.

Maureen MacDonald and Jerry Blumenthal both attended a meeting where few of us joined the Neighbourhood Watch posse. Elders cried in the room as they told one story after another to both of these so called elected representatives who did nothing. Keep in mind both knew about my abuse by same posse months earlier and did nothing. Elders as well as myself talked about how the police deliberately would not charge the black thugs despite the evidence, trauma and damages. They didnot want to deal with Irvine Carvery whose son is also a police offisewer. 


On the night of this meeting a couple had talked about how their senior friends were in the hospital from being assaulted by same posse and that several of them had their homes of for sale. Peter Kelly was invited by me to attend this meeting since he refused to address the abuse I already sat with him about ( see scanned blog letter). Peter Kelly could not be bothered attending to hear about how the black thugs and police were harming innocent seniors and persons with disabilities especially if you were white.


She received a desperate call from me in April 2002 begging her for help against Irvine Carvery and his organized posse of racist thugs, she knew Carvery and his posse were harming my family and putting me into medical crisis on a regular basis.
She did nothing. I reported her to Alexa Macdonough. She did nothing. I stopped voting NDP when I realized how weak and and false they were. The betrayal was difficult to process.


Gotta love those NDP who love scum more than their victims.
Jerry Blumenthal has announced he is running against Patrick Murphy.
A thug supporter versus a thug? Should be interesting.

 
Peter Kelly did not want to deal with Irvine Carvery either since they already had words over the Africville issues, a great issue that Carvery is pimping for credit and attention but the community knows the truth about Irvine Carvery the sociopathic opportunist that never leaves home without his 52 deck. It is known that Carvery is not given public servant jobs due to qualifications. He is given employment by weak white folks who also fear being called a racist and are in positions of power who want him to shut-up with his victicratology****  (Larry Elders).  So many families suffer needlessly due to their social apathitis, pervasive throughout levels of government  and power in this province. 

*****   Victicrat video -political  and professional race victims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhPqmJynQPU




Sadly we could not possibly scan all documents given to the aforementioned about the crimes committed by IRVINE CARVERY against my non-black family, against me as a white woman
 
IRVINE CARVERY is a racist sociopath who should be in FEDERAL PRISON not FEDERAL PARLIAMENT!
The only people who find worth in this sociopathic sick feck are those just like him and/or spineless white folks who think by showing this scumbag visible allegiance they are down with the peeps.
Or, they know if they do not agree with him he will paper cut them with the race card. Sadly these pathetic white folks allow this scumbag to do what he wants causing immeasurable damage to too many to count. 


We are all for affirmation action and diverse employment however having rapists as city councillors and racist sociopaths as members of parliament...well ....we just think that is asking a wee bit much from the moral good public of metropolis!


Have no doubt Carvery is only pimping the black politrick to get his hoof in the door, he is all about him and certainly not concerned about anyone non-black.

Didn't he defect from NDP to go run with Linda Carvery and the Liberals?
What a mess racist mess she is. While I lived in housing at the time Linda only spoke to black residents. When she knocked on my door she seen the colour of my skin and asked for a woman, she had lived there before me and just so happened to be black. When I told her that I now lived there she got ready to walk away. 
 

I asked her why she did not feel the need to speak to me. The answer was written all over my face, it was called the white reason. I noticed she had a copy of the elector's list, a list she used to promote her own covert racism. I told her I thought she was a great signer but that the word in the community is no one would vote for her because of Irvine Carvery being her manager. She walked away stunned. I say she got off lightly given the politrick she just tried to pull.

Irvine Carvery was one heck of a multi-tasker...while being paid by you the tax payer to manage the property he was on the cell phone every time you seen him, not talking about property management but organizing Africville, basketball, managing Linda Carvery all at your expense. Only his phone records would tell you and as tax payers you have a right to know who he calls on the cell phone you pay for.

If only he put that energy into making the property safe and clean and law-abiding....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUMAN RIGHTS LYNN HARTLEY pulled the race card on me to protect the HRC agenda of holding non-blacks racially hostage. This corrupt racist individual is now at the Labour Board, another public servant job. She thought by calling me racist that I would run like she knows the race card is known to do to other white folk. I should have told her that not all white folk come from the same place therefore not all of us are ignorant about the issue of race.

She had the ignorant audacity to say that my family endured all the depraved racial violence and abuse because 'they' were reacting to my aura of racism. Odd since I never spoke to these scum other than in defense of my family and property. My response was the first and last time I typed a letter standing up and hand delivered same day. James Dewar of HRC took over and changed the outcome: HRC felt it not in the best interest of the public to investigate MRHA.....they had changed the name on my application to just read MRHA they took off Irvine Carvery's name off illegally and without my consent !

If tax payers are paying wages of scum who should be in prison for corruption and crimes against humanity it is always in the best interest of the public if we are to rescue humanity.

I asked for an apology for Hartley pulling the race card on me and none came. I asked Mayann Francis to investigate her own staff for outrageous racism from her black female staff toward a white woman and none came. I asked Mike Noonan, HRC CEO, to do the same and none came. I asked Michael Faker to do the same and none came. I asked Premier Hamm to investigate Michael Faker who in turn fabricated a storyline on paper to Hamm with the purpose to dismiss my request to have the entire judicial system investigated for malicious persecution, corruption and illegal practices. These interactions were then given to the Ombudmans Office including Michael Faker's fabricated letter to Hamm and still no investigation came.

Irvine Carvery and his posse of Scarymen were not held accountable for one act of depraved racial violence that went on everyday for 3 years-until I attempted to take my life another well known fact hidden by the aforementioned public servants in this province. Carvery then went on to lie about me and told people publicly that he had a restraining order against me and had other black folks try have me removed from a public community conference at Uniacke Sqaure. I told them to call the police and remove me and they refused...odd since they had restraining orders against me!

The HRM police and Ombudsman Office refuse to investigate Irvine Carvery on this matter as well despite the witnesses and evidence to his open racism toward me. He just wanted me out of the way, his way so he could continue to lie to the conference and media public about what a community advocate he is. Irvine Carvery knows I know him to be the lowest common denominator of any given society.

Days later a member of RESPONSE A THOUSAND VOICES, Tyler Morton, who also organized the entire Uniacke Square conference was wrongfully fired and Carvery and his posse of corrupt scum including Sharon Martin and Rebecca Parker, HRM employees, were never held accountable for firing this young black male for doing great job with the conference. Malicous persecution for free assembly is a Human Rights violation in Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Irvine Carvery and his LCD posse at Mulgrave Park were not investigated for several reasons that all sit under the auspice of a very corrupt Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission under the reign of May-Ann Francis now LG of this province, a token assignment for sure.
Some of the facts listed below were not known at the time of my thorough evidential submission but played a key role in my application against Irvine Carvery being dismissed.


How can a case that had as much evidence as I did on organized racial violence maintained, encouraged and organized by Irvine Carvery for the sole purpose to force me to move out of his community, a community that crimes committed against me placed me, not be investigated as outlined by several provincial, federal and municipal Statutes, Acts and Legislation in Nova Scotia ?
 
(1) that certain individuals have made careers of being victicrats -they are professional victims
(2) that these self serving victicrats would like to maintain the self defeating status quo that blacks are victims
 
(3) that such mentalities are in themselves unhealthy, immature and self absorbed ergo no healing and progress can incur
(4) that in NS racism only speaks to the experience of black people as priority and all else is secondary or non-existent as a racist experience
 
(5) that HRC would like you to believe that all blacks are all victims and never perpetrators - and if a black person committed a crime they did so motivated by racism and were only convicted not because of evidence but the agenda of a racist justice system.
(6) that black females employed at HRC have open racist attitudes toward white women
 
(7) that while I submitted my case against Carvery the HRC was getting ready to make the Kirk Johnson case public and they did not want anything to take away from their agenda of holding the police racially hostage even though there was no evidence of racism in the Johnson- Sanford case as said by an internal HRC employee/investigator before it went public-it is why the officer refused to apologize.

(8) that the HRC told me they do not do police abuse and referred me to the police commission yet they did the police matter with Kirk Johnson. When I asked them in writing to explain how they told me one thing and did another for a black male 'they' , James Dewar , sent me back a letter saying they do not discuss cases with others of which I pointed out when they discriminate they most certainly as public servants owe an answer: they told me one thing and did another for Kirk Johnson and that such behavior is discriminatory and racist of which they told me they refuse to talk to me.
 
(8) that HRC agenda is to not hold black people accountable for their illegal and unconstitutional behaviour against other races especially white.
 
(9) that the senior officer Viki Samuels assign to my case is a racist toward white woman and she made that clear in a phone call to me where I told her to get her prejudicial ass of my case. She was supposed to be investigating my file but told me she didnot appreciate my calling Carvery a racist. I was shocked at the open corruption and her attempt to intimidate me into silence. 
 
(10) that the HRC has globally talked about Africville and and know that if the world finds out that Irvine Carvery is a violent perpetrator of racism that took one white woman's life and nearly that of another, this author, it would immediately bring he and the HRC and Africville into 'issue non grata' status.


For more info:


In memory of......
Person's name unknown until confirmation of full name
-
This woman died on her birthday October 31 2003. Only two categories of persons' die on their birthday: extremely lucky/unlucky or those who end their lives for whatever reason.

This woman was referred to me while I was in Mulgrave Park. She approached me in the second week of October 2003. She told me property manager Irvine Carvery told her that if she did not get her dog out of Housing he would 'put her and her dog out on the street' by the end of that month. I told her I would file and present at Residential Tenancy-Access Nova Scotia on her behalf, being criminally poor, she just needed to wait to get her money at the end of that month


I was not shocked as Carvery thinks he can invent law as he goes along as does any other corrupt sociopathic government employee. Well, the end of that month was October 31 2003, her birthday and what she believed to be her eviction day. She lived on her own and was an elder who obviously did not know Carvery was not allowed to do this and I took on her story to add to so many of mine that was compiled to get this dangerous criminal in prison for life.

She never made it to my home to sit down and write it all out and sign the statement.

The official neighbourhood story is she died of an asthma attack.This may be true as asthma is can be brought on by unusual amounts of stress. All I know is that she was the ONLY responsible dog owner in my proximity, the ONLY one who cleaned up after her dog and the ONLY one that was white and owed a dog.

No black persons were given the same threat, I asked around. This story was sent to David Morse, Ombudsman Office, Police and the SPCA- who did nothing. So special thoughts to her who could not part with her best friend and would not be homeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the recent article about how Irvine Carvery's son tried to pay the NDP membership fees for the election nominations with a credit card so he could get the reward points.....there was a comment made by the columnist that smells a lot like Stephen Kimber's amateurish rhetoric,that begged for our response to THE COAST website about how Carvery is a prominent and well respected black advocate....I will point out that the article does mention that NDP tried to placate Carvery and WHOSH THERE IT IS!!!!

www.thecoast.ca

September 08, 2008 | 07:07 PM

Hello Coast. I am hoping the NDP election will sort some issues out namely the TRUTH. Irvine Carvery is NOT a well respected leader in the black community or any community for that matter. In fact, he has very few supporters in the black community. He is well known for pimping black issues at his convenience and has enjoyed a public servant cheque for socialization.

The crimes he has committed against poor folks in housing is too detailed to list here but have no doubt he should be in FEDERAL PRISON not PARLIAMENT!

Excuse the pun but Irvine Carvery is a coaster...who has enjoyed employment without qualifications and most of his support are either thugs or ignorant white folk.

His victims know exactly who he is...a bottom feeder not a leader!



Of course our response did not get by the moderation as it never does when dealing with local media sources, Chronicle Herald being the worse of the mediums for having possession of evidence to depraved government practices against my family for years and keeping the information from the unassuming masses. Abusers need colluders and in this province the media are as guilty as the sociopathic scum the protect as they allow them to continue to hide int plain sight.

AS an important aside.......on the Johnson/Sanford faux issue I had the chance to speak with HRM police Sanford and thanked him on behalf of those who have been victims of corrupt agencies and persons, agendas and politics for not apologizing to Johnson. I informed him much to his surprise that his boss Skank Beazley already knew that at the same time the Irvine Carvery matter was deliberately being hidden by the HRC.

Sanford passed this on to the police union who contacted me. They were upset that Bealzey had not passed that on to his own officer. The union asked me to speak with a CBC reporter from out west. Glen took hours of notes but the story was killed when he asked why I was in poverty and public housing....easy....a lazy incompetent pathological police department that cannot be bothered protecting children from abuse and women from rapists.....excuse my naiviety but someone who despises the police as much as I do then stands up for one of the members I thought would speak to the credibility of this officer!

Anyway...I also told Sanford that Chronicle Herald Michael Lightstone was given a copy of the entire HRC file by me. Sanford said Lightstone wanted to do his side of the Johnson story. Sandford told me to tell Lightstone that if he printed the story od the corruption of HRC and Irvine Carvery he would give Lightstone and exclusive...well as you know good reader you did not get to read the Sanford exclusive...because Michael Lightstone and the editor of the Herald scratched the story so you would not be informed about how sick Irvine Carvery is and that we have a serious black on white crime issue in the HRM motivated by racism.

On another note..chaos theory at work as it is all related...Lightstone did a story about me though did not know it as my name was banned from publication. Lightstone was made aware of who I was as I dropped of the Carvery/HRC file for him. The story done on me by Lightstone was okay at best- he was allowed to print fabricated misinformation submitted by Ed Gores-Victim Services-Dept of Justice and took a story from these unethical notes and not me the victim. Through that judicial decision Lightstone knew I was a very credible person which is why he and his editor never ran the Carvery-Human Rights Commission corruption story which in turn did not did not run the Johnson/Wanda Thomas Bernard- Human Rights corruption story.

ON another aside ..Lightstone knew of the Patrick Murphy rape since 2005 as he received a copy of the email sent to each city councillor at that time in 02/2005. This same paper wrote that Patrick Murphy had no comment regarding the charges against me yet the Herald knew exactly what was going on since 2005. The Herald has printed story after story about Murphy as he pimps one community issue to another trying to kiss all the babies before the shite hits the fan....but this same paper refuses to let YOU know that Murphy has been called out as a rapist......Joseph Howe would be disgusted indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ENOUGH ALREADY...
AFRICVILLE IS NOT A RACIST ISSUE!


Without Africville there would be no Irvine Carvery. Let us keep it in perspective shall we.

Keeping the issue of Africville as a racist issue gives him opportunities where only he benefits. Putting this community issue where it belongs as an urban renewal casualty would put it in the annals of history like every other community that is dismantled for what society calls progress.

Carvery has pimped the race card like no other and he knows that without pimping Africville as a racist matter there would be nothing to keep his foot in the door trying to get his piece of the same pie he hates so much, so he says.

Africville is not a race issue and Carvery knows that as soon as folks get out of the fog he puts on them with the sting of the race card surgically attached to his tongue, they will realize that whether the folks in that community were black, native or white the fact still remains that they were poor. Their skin colour didnot matter. Their empty pocketbooks did. The needs of corporate society to have access for more wealth by expanding the road access did.

If they had been professional middle - upper class black folk they may not have been relocated. If the city really 'needed' the property for expansions these 'comfortable' black folk would have been handsomely compensated for their inconvenience with a fat cheque each. So let us call it for what it is shall we.....

Irvine Carvery is the ONLY black person that is benefitting from keeping Africville on the map so to speak. He is given public servant jobs, despite being under qualified, incompetent, racist and sociopathic. So who is he really fighting for?

This is not a race issue and never was. Carvery has known the power of the race card and he holds people, usually white, hostage, a tool for manipulation. It is the only faux power he has.

The issue of urban renewal, gentrification and progress is always a class issue, it is premised on the ideals of capitalism and urban growth which is fueled by the promise of more wealth. There is no racist issue here. The ONLY issue here is one of classism and Carvery knows once Africville is placed in that rightful category it will be dismissed like yesterday's newspaper.... the by-product of living in a capitalistic economy.


The dismantling of poor people and communities ...it happens.... the only 'crime' is that the folks are not being properly compensated for their property/community taken. Reference to Glaswegian Gorbals for global relocation/alienation of people.


The one issue that Carvery uses to manipulate is that of the dismantling of church which means the dismantling of the black community a point that is well understood in the USA as well. The pink elephant in the living room is that for all his years of racial hostage taking he is yet to build a church for his own community.

Right now we have folks, mostly white, having their property taken from them on Chebucto Road Halifax..do those residents get to hold folks hostage with the race card..NOPERONI..it is not a race issue here either...it is one of progress and wealth and access and needs for expanding populations......nothing more nothing less.....

The real question should be: why are governments allowed to assume the private property of others?

That is where we need to spend our time and efforts, not stroking the narcissistic sociopathic needs of one social pimp named Irvine Carvery who could not care less about the black community in this city. Well unless he can personal gain from that community that is.

Intelligent, educated and mature empowerment of the black community does not need to resort to anti-white rhetoric.

So please pay attention to the facts here, not the magician's trick set up to confuse you ... there is no race issue here....what happened to Africville is the same thing that happens around the world...it is called ...government assumes the right to.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irvine Carvery is also trying to make it on the Halifax Regional School Board this election...yet he has done nothing for the numerous black children and youth that live in public housing. He does not report child abuse or neglect to authorities and believes that domestic violence is not his problem or responsibility as human being or property manager.

Providing safe and healthy environments for children at home is key to ensuring that children do well at school. Being black is not enough to hold a representative position and anyone holding this esteemed position should be qualified to take on the arduous task of voicing the specific needs for blacks in HRM schools systems. Carvery is not such a person and if elected in it will be a slap in the face of all blacks in school in HRM.

Have no doubt his only agenda is to hold the non-blacks hostage on every issue creating some of the same stagnation the previous school board created, the one dismissed from class and replaced by Howard Windsor.



DO NOT LET THIS SOCIOPATHIC PIMP NEAR YOUR CHILDREN!

ps. I started realizing what a fraud this scumbag was when I heard stories about how female black elders at church were the ones that were feeding and looking after the 2 guys that stayed in Africville. Apparently it was widely known throughout the black community that Irvine Carvery often neglected his brothers letting them go hungry and to freeze.....He never once stayed in that trailer in Africville.... not once...